Book Review: Daily Love: Growing into Grace by Mastin Kipp

Daily Love: Growing into GraceDaily Love: Growing into Grace by Mastin Kipp
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this novel, but then as an avid follower of Mastin Kipp I suspected I would. He takes us through his own awakening and journey, and provides the reader with tips and tricks upon the way.

I know his return to religion is part of his journey, but as an agnostic this was the only part that I felt uncomfortable with. I understand the premise, and I thought Mastin explained the 'Jesus Consciousness' well, but I felt from that point on, the message for those on their own journey had become religious based.

However, it didn't put me off considering Mastin Kipp a huge inspiration and mentor on my own journey.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment