Book Review: Mirror Work, by Louise Hay

Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your LifeMirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'd heard a lot about Louise Hay before I started this book; she is very prominent in the Personal Development and Self-Help arena, although as the founder/owner of Hay House Publishing which she started when she was 60 years old, she has a lot to teach. And I was keen to learn.

When I first began this book I thought I was going over things I had already learnt and knew, but as I got further in there were some new areas that were very revealing to me and helped me push forward and build more inner self worth. I found this book really helped me build a foundation within myself to work from, and feel more secure within myself.

People that are not familiar with self-help or personal development books might find the wording a little bit 'flowery' or 'esoterical' in its nature, maybe even convoluted, but it contain well thought out lessons and exercises which I found powerful and worth my time.

If you struggle with self-love, being nice to yourself or accepting yourself, Louise Hay's method is very straight forward and easy to follow.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment