Book Review: Calling in the One, by Katherine Woodward Thomas

Calling In "The One": 7 Weeks To Attract The Love Of Your Life by Katherine Woodward Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I spent longer than the 7 weeks working through this book, mostly because I like to digest things, but also because I am often too busy to come back to it on a daily basis.

In this book you work through 49 assignments, using a journal of your own. You read the chapter and do the assignment at the end. I really enjoyed working through this book and right up to the end the assignments were just as profound and worthwhile as those at the beginning. There is a lot to learn from this book.

I am not single, I am married, but there are areas of my marriage I wish to improve upon and this booked helped me understand and heal issues I had/have surrounding love and being in a relationship. KWT takes you back to your childhood and helps you work through any wounds or problems arising from that time that are influencing your ability to find love and balance in any relationship. This books helps me work on myself and become a more 'whole' person, and be more open to having a loving, balanced relationship.

I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their love life.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment