Book Review: You Are The One, by Kute Blackson

You Are The One: A Bold Adventure in Finding Purpose, Discovering the Real You, and Loving FullyYou Are The One: A Bold Adventure in Finding Purpose, Discovering the Real You, and Loving Fully by Kute Blackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've followed Kute Blackson for a few years now and always loved his style and delivery, and this book was no different. He delivers his message in a clear, succinct, direct way.

Each chapter focuses on a different aspect, from loving/accepting yourself and life, realising how much power you have and how you are able to break through conditioning, and that in fact you are limitless. It covers forgiveness and love, and how to rethink your potential. Each topic organically flows from one chapter to the next, each supporting the last. Kute talks about the people he has taken to India on his Liberation Experience and uses their experiences to support what he is saying and explaining, using gentle repetition within each chapter, his point - and it works.

I found it eye-opening, inspirational and uplifting. It is a book that I feel I could read every year and take something new from it each time - and I just might. This is coming from someone who doesn't often re-reads books.

This book might just be the one! ;-)


I love this, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new perspective on how to approach life and get more out of it, or a new approach to healing themselves.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment